Burnett County are you "ready for whatever happens?"
Be “Ready for whatever happens” with the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program!
Our Marketing Representative at SERVPRO of Hayward can help you get an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) put into place for your business to benefit customers, business, and family. In the event of an emergency a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contact information, shut off valve locations, and priority areas. The ERP is accessible online using your computer or tablet. Give SERVPRO of Hayward a call at 715-634-0699 to set up an appointment to see how we can get your place of business “ready for whatever happens.”
Faster to your Polk County Water Damage Event
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Hayward provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Hayward arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 715-634-0699
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of Hayward
SERVPRO of Hayward specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew
Check Out our Certifications
Stress Free Professionals
Let us ease your stress in a stressful situation.
Did you know April is National Stress Awareness Month? Let us at SERVPRO of Hayward help take away some of that stress if you fall to a disaster of any size.
Our restoration team specializes in Fire & Water Cleanup and Restoration, along with Mold Remediation, and general cleaning.
Why call us first? Because we will make sure your cleanup is stress free from beginning to end, with a smooth easy process from our trained professionals. They will communicate the entire job from start to finish so you understand, and can deal with your insurance carrier as well to assure you are getting the best job done for you.
Give us a call at 715-634-0699 and we will make it “Like it never even happened.”
Hayward Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
This Hayward home’s basement flooded due to heavy rains.
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Hayward basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call Today - 715-634-0699
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Hayward and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 715-634-0699
Are you prepared in Sawyer County?
Get an emergency plan in place!
How quickly your company can get back to business after a tornado, fire, or flood often depends on the emergency planning done today! While each situation is unique the regular occurrence of natural disasters demonstrates the importance of being prepared.
Review the following questions to learn if your company is prepared.
-Do you know what you will do in a emergency situation or what kind of emergencies could affect your company?
-Do you know which staff, procedures, and equipment are absolutely necessary to keep operating, do you have backup for those operations. What if your building isn't accessible, or if suppliers are impacted by a disaster? Or utility disruptions.
-Do you have an evacuation plan and shelter in place?
These are a few of the questions you should ask yourself as a business owner or manager.
Let our staff at SERVPRO of Hayward help you develop a plan ahead of time, so you are prepared when an emergency arises.
Give us a call at 715-634-0699 to see how we can get an emergency plan in place for you!
Does Your Spooner Home Have A Mold Problem?
In Spooner mold can spread through a home in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 715-634-0699.
April Snow Showers in Hayward Area
April showers bring snow plowers! NO, I think our saying is incorrect, this should not be, how about May flowers!
But here in Northern Wisconsin at SERVPRO of Hayward, our snow showers are not ending but when that snow does melt fast it could possibly leave flooding in the basement of your home or business. We are here to help if such emergency arises, with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week emergency services.
Give us a call at 715-634-0699 to see how we can help you, we are faster to your disaster.
Our trained and certified crew will be there to serve you with professionalism and courtesy in your time of need.
We know how a loss to your home that you spent so much time and energy on maintaining can be a large headache, let us help take that away and make it "Like it never even happened."
Conditions in Your Siren Home Might be Right for Mold
Could you be at risk in your Siren home for health issues due to Mold, while mold and humans can sometimes co-exist without issue, there are certain species of mold that can cause health effects for some people.
If the right conditions exist, mold will grow. Those conditions include:
- Water - Different mold types require varying amounts of liquid before growth begins.
- Temperature - Normal indoor temperatures will promote mold growth.
- Time - Initial mold colonizers can take hold within one day after being exposed to an adequate water supply.
If you suspect mold in your home, call SERVPRO of Hayward to assess the situation. We have the knowledge, tools and track record to effectively remediate mold in your home or business.
If you suspect mold, call us today at 715-634-0699
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Hayward for mold remediation services.
Check your Smoke Alarms
Blog | SERVPRO Franchise Website Administration
Smoke alarms play a vital role in saving lives, and when properly installed, can reduce the risk of fire injury in half.
The National Fire Protection Association recommends smoke alarms be installed in every bedroom, outside all sleeping quarters and on every level of the house. Business owners should consult the local Fire Marshall to ensure specific building fire codes and smoke detector requirements are met.
Smoke alarms work best when paired with a fire escape plan. A plan allows your family, employees or clients to escape quickly and safely in an emergency situation.
Review the following tips regarding smoke detector installation and maintenance. For more on emergency preparedness, contact SERVPRO of Hayward at 715-634-0699.
- Install smoke alarms on every level of the home, including the basement.
- Smoke alarms should be installed away from the kitchen to prevent false alarms. Generally, they should be at least 10 feet from a cooking appliance.
- Test smoke alarms at least once a month using the test button.
- Replace batteries in all smoke alarms at least once a year. If an alarm "chirps," the battery is low and should be replaced right away.
- Replace all smoke alarms when they are 10 years old.
Frozen Pipes causing a Water Problem?
Blog | SERVPRO Franchise Website Administration
A Frozen Pipe can burst at the point where the ice blockage inside the pipe is located, but typically the rupture is caused by the back flow pressure between the water source and the blockage. A burst pipe can cause considerable damage to your property if not addressed quickly.
SERVPRO of Haywards Professional Crew is faster to any size disaster, bringing the latest equipment and training to help make your water damage “Like it never even happened.”
Give us a call at 715-634-0699 for emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays. In an emergency situation we will be there for you faster and will help the situation from growing into a large problem with our professional crew.