Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
At SERVPRO of Hayward, we are fully equipped with all the proper equipment to tackle your water damaged property more efficiently and quickly. Our SERVPRO of Hayward location also provides a pack out and move out service if your property sustains severe damage in which we can move your property off-site to stop further damage from happening to it. Our technicians are also well trained and certified in the proper removal of the water from your property as SERVPRO of Hayward has everything from truck-mounted water extractors to remove 100's of gallons of water to infrared cameras to detect moisture. You may want to ask yourself does my other water cleanup and restoration company have all this equipment?
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Hayward can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.