Have a beast of a feast
November is a time to give thanks. Most gather around with family and friends to reminisce about the year they have all had. While 2020 has not been what was expected for most, we can all be thankful for something. Before we all indulge in a great feast here are some helpful safety tips from your friends at SERVPRO.
- Kid free zone. Keep smaller children away from the kitchen
- Comfy clothes are a "no go" during preparation time.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are in good working order
- Fire extinguishers could save your home
- Keep a clean stove area. Nothing flammable around your cooking surface
- Check everything is safe before you check out for the night
We hope these will help you have a beast of a feast. Hope you all have a safe and fulfilling Thanksgiving, From your friends at SERVPRO