About SERVPRO of Hayward
Andrea M. & Ricky J. Hanestad
Owners of SERVPRO of Hayward
SERVPRO of Hayward was founded in September of 2016, with its first location in Boyceville, Wisconsin by Andrea Hanestad expanded further north serving the Polk, Washburn, Burnett, and Sawyer Counties as well as the Barron, Dunn, and Rusk Counties. She understands along with SERVPRO of Hayward staff and crew the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hayward.
With two locations serving such a large portion of northern Wisconsin, both locations can make sure to get to your disaster faster. They both also can mitigate mold and mildew from your home and also offer re-construction services and commercial cleaning.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician